Curtis Knight, REALTOR provides Real Estate Market trends, tips, tricks.
To stay on top of the latest real estate trends, come back often. Curtis Knight provides trend updates for all of his local towns on a regular basis. Market trend updates can be a great tool to use during your home search. Knowing the latest median price, days on market and more can really aid your ability to be competitive! Would you like more information? If you are buying a home, click here!
Call / text 978-590-5910 with questions, and for market updates, tips!
Market trends, sales and home prices in the Tewksbury MA area as of 02-01-19 .
- Homes are now averaging 59 days on the market. Tewksbury, MA
- In the past 90 days 55% of the 33 houses sold in Tewksbury went for at or above the asking price.
- Average sold price was $495,000. As of 02-01-19 there are 30 homes currently for sale in Tewksbury, MA
- 33 homes over 90 days divided by 3 months = 11 houses per month.
- 30 houses currently available for sale divided by 11 houses per month = 2.7 months of “inventory” ( houses available for sale.)
Currently have 2.7 months worth of inventory in Tewksbury, MA. This is considered a What is a Seller’s Market.
What does this mean?
- 0 – 5 months of inventory available is a Seller’s market.
- 5 – 7 months of inventory available is a Neutral market.
- 7 or more months of inventory available is a Buyer’s market.
Call or text Real Estate questions: 978-590-5910!
If you want to watch instructional videos about buying or selling homes contact me. I am happy to help you with guidance or education in buying or selling Real Estate.
LAER Realty Partners featuring Local Agents Extraordinary Results.
Curtis Knight serves Tewksbury MA as your local Real Estate Agent/REALTOR. Providing current statistics about the Tewksbury, MA area Real Estate. Remember Curtis also owns and operates CKE providing these event services.
- DJ MC
- Photo Booth
- Justice of the Peace
- GOBO Monogram
For social media links click through below!