Curtis Knight, REALTOR provides Real Estate Market trends, tips, tricks.
To stay on top of the latest real estate trends, come back often. Curtis Knight provides trend updates for all of his local towns on a regular basis. Market trend updates can be a great tool to use during your home search. Knowing the latest median price, days on market and more can really aid your ability to be competitive! Would you like more information? If you are buying a home, click here!
Call / text 978-590-5910 with questions, and for market updates, tips!
Market trends, sales and home prices in the Bedford, MA area as of 02-01-19 .
- Homes are now averaging 69 days on the market. Bedford, MA
- In the past 90 days 45% of the 22 houses sold in Bedford, went for at or above the asking price.
- Average sold price was $830,000.
- As of 02-01-19 there are 25 homes currently for sale in Bedford, MA
- 22 homes over 90 days divided by 3 months = 7.34 houses per month.
- 25 houses currently available for sale divided by 7.34 houses per month = 3.4 months of “inventory” ( houses available for sale.)
- So we currently have 3.4 months worth of inventory in Bedford, MA. A Seller’s market
What does this mean?
- 0 – 5 months of inventory available is a Seller’s market.
- 5 – 7 months of inventory available is a Neutral market.
- 7 or more months of inventory available is a Buyer’s market.
Call / text Real Estate questions: 978-590-5910! Contact me if you want to watch instructional videos about buying or selling homes, or if you need guidance or education in buying or selling Real Estate. I am happy to help!
LAER Realty Partners. Local Agents Extraordinary Results.
Curtis Knight, Bedford, MA Real Estate Agent / REALTOR provides current stats on Bedford, MA area Real Estate. Remember Curtis owns and operates CKE ~ Curtis Knight Entertainment and we have your DJ MC, Videography, Uplighting, Photography, Photo Booth, Justice of the Peace and GOBO Monogram.
Bedford, MA Real Estate REALTOR Curtis Knight Tips Trends Market